Our website is operated by EOS Procure (we, our, us).
- SERVICE ACCESS
You will be able to access most areas of our website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of our website are only open to you if you register. You must be over eighteen years of age to register.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. While we endeavour to ensure that our website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Responsibility for the security of your user name and password rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your username or password, you should contact us immediately on 01420 592500 or email@example.com.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and in all material on our website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for any commercial purpose without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or our licensors.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
4. PRODUCT REVIEWS
If you submit a product review to us, there are no guarantees it will be published on our website. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any product review you submit if we believe it is unsuitable for publication. We reserve the right to remove any product review from our website at any time.
Subject to clause 3.1:
- any product reviews you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary; and
- we and our nominees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use your product reviews for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You must make sure that any product reviews you submit to us are objective and could not be construed as threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory or blasphemous.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
If you breach clause 4.4, you will commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of our website www.swiftindustrialsupplies.com (and do not link to any part of our website other than that home page), and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Swift Industrial Supplies Limited logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not use any of our trademarks displayed on our website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on our website. We may make changes to the material on our website at any time without notice. The material on our website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on our website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents of any of them hereby exclude:
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management of office time
Whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
You may not access our website from territories where its contents are unlawful. If you access our website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
9 YOUR CONCERNS
9.1 If you have any concerns about any material on our website, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.